BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So, I've got to list 20 thing's I'm afraid of (blog posts idea)here I go;;
1.The dark.. (shh)
2.Mice!
3.Roaches!
4.mustaches
5.coffins
6.one eye'd teddy bears
7.xD my brother
8.my mom when i do something
9.closets
10.stranger danger
11.the monopoly guy!
12.bannana peels
13.doctors
14.trains
15.being alonee
16.the noise when ballons pop
17.bats
18.lizzieee
19.old people
20.milley cyrus!



-----------------------------------------------------------------...----------------
Now i must pick one and right about it D:
I pickkk... Stranger Danger! for (briannnnna!)
Strangers are like so fudingg weird!
they'll come outta nowhere and be all touching your hair and crappp

and like this one time one was following my mom!
and tried stealing my little brothers bike man
or they'll be
alll;;
come help me find my puppy young man *wayy creepy voice*

0 comments: